Cockroach Control Ayrshire, Glasgow & Surrounding Areas.
The Pest Experts Ayrshire are Scotland’s Trusted Cockroach Control Specialists
Cockroaches present a real health hazard as they are responsible for spreading germs such as Salmonella and E Coli. Diseases such as Dysentery and Gastroenteritis are also attributed to this pest.
They can reproduce very quickly and usually stay hidden out of human sight, emerging only at night to find food.
Signs of Cockroach infestation include:
- Foul, musty smells originating from objects they have came into contact with or where they are currently residing
- Cockroach droppings that are approximately 2mm long and are dark brown or black in colour (looking a lot black pepper)
- Bodies of dead cockroaches laying throughout a property
- Spotting egg cases, known as Oothecae, in hidden places such as behind furniture. These are oblong, egg shaped cases that contain many eggs. When they have hatched, the Oothecae is left behind and which is a very obvious indication of a cockroach problem.
DIY approaches may not completely exterminate the source of a cockroach infestation so to eliminate them successfully, call upon the assistance of a professional Cockroach exterminator.
For immediate assistance, call The Pest Experts Ayrshire on 07949 280 633 or send us an email.
For more info about the other pests we deal with, follow these links:
- Rat Control in Ayrshire & Glasgow Area
- Mouse Control in Ayrshire & Glasgow Area
- Wasp Control in Ayrshire & Glasgow Area
- Bird Control in Ayrshire & Glasgow Area
- Squirrel Control in Ayrshire & Glasgow Area
- Ant Control in Ayrshire & Glasgow Area
- Insect Control in Ayrshire & Glasgow Area
The Pest Experts Ayrshire
104 Burnbank Rd
Tel: 07949 280 633